Tuesday 24 November 2009

Knit and Stitch show - favourite things

I saw lots of lovely things at the Knit and Stitch show on Saturday, but as I know its easy to get carried away at these things I had set myself a budget, which I actually managed to stick to. But there were several things I had to very quickly walk away from.
I thought these bags were gorgeous, not only are they lovely felted bags they have most lovely huge wooden button on them. They are made by Toft Alpacas, check out their website, its full of so many gorgeous things. http://toftalpacashop.co.uk The kits to make the bags were £80, so its not really an option at the moment, but I may be treating myself to a giant wooden button at £10, they are so beautiful.


I also fell in love with a beautiful fabric range, but can't remember what it was called, I know it begun with E. It was made from a really thick fabric, maybe even linen and it had really nice patterns. Hopefully the name will come to me. Unfortunately I had spent my budget by this point, but may treat myself in the new year.

1 comment: