Monday 16 November 2009

Hectic weekend

Feeling very tired this morning, after a very good but hectic weekend. Did a craft fair in Nottingham on Saturday, then got a train to London to see a band in the evening, stayed with some friends who lives near Cambridge and then got the train back to Nottingham on Sunday morning, was picked up from the station and taken straight to Tamworth to see my niece who was 5 on Thursday and then got back to Nottingham about 9pm.
The craft fair went really well, in a way I was glad I had so much on, as is meant I didn't worry about things too much and didn't get nervous. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera, so only have these rubbish pictures taken on my phone. But I was really pleased with how it looked, and the planning was really worth it and made things much quicker.
I got a really good space, and had a shelf behind me where I put the larger art pieces and cushions, which gave me more room. I want to change a few things for next time, but on the whole I was pleased with how it all worked. 1 down 2 to go...

1 comment:

  1. It looks great. Spot of luck getting a shelf behind you as that works really well. Sounds like a really busy week-end!

    ReplyDelete