Wednesday 18 November 2009

Felt workshop



In February I will be doing my first Felt Workshop, scary but exciting stuff. Its something that I have been wanting to try for a while and its only a small group so should be ok.

I will be teaching a day of wet felting. In the morning we will do some some wet felting and look at adding colour and different fibres and in the afternoon we will make a felt tea cosy. Should be a good day, but think I need to have a practice session with some friends first to help calm the nerves on the day.
I am doing the workshop at Rothley Craft Farm, they are also holding lots of other exciting workshops over the next few months, you can find out more about my workshop and the others being held at: http://www.rothleycraftfarm.com/workshops.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Helen. I hope it all goes really well for you. What an exciting time ahead :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete