Monday 2 August 2010

Together


I plan to do a few craft fairs leading up to Christmas, so in a bid to be organised I have started to put together a list of what I need to make. This has made me think about what I should and shouldn't be making and what new things I want to produce.

So this week I have been going through photographs of things I have made over the last year or so and I have created contact sheets, I have roughly put them into ranges eg: Felt, appliqué etc... I thought it might be helpful to see what I have made at a glance and compare how they sit with my other products. I am hoping this will help me decide what I should and should be making as well as helping me come up with some new ideas. We'll see how it goes, but its nice to see things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment