Wednesday 11 August 2010

Clear out

As part of my 'what am I doing' ness, I have been looking at old work, its funny how some pieces that I was really pleased with a year I ago, I now no longer like. Its good to look back, I can certainly see how I have developed and think my work has got loads better. That's kind of encouraging.

With this in mind I have been having a bit of a clear out. I am doing a a local craft fair on Saturday and think I may bring a bit of a sale box with me, it would be good to find homes for my older work and things that have been sitting around a while.

I am hoping that by having a clear out this will make way for lots of new and exciting pieces and also mean I have less of a random look at my Christmas Stalls.

The images are of some initial ideas for Christmas cards, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment