Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow

Yey, at last we final have a decent amount of snow in Nottingham. Somehow it always seems to pass us by. A snow day would have been lovely today, a bit of crafting followed by some fun in the snow, but unfortunately it wasn't that bad and I live and work by main roads so don't really have an excuse for not being able to get in.

Coming back to work hasn't been as bad as expected, although we are still very quiet, so I am not doing much, but I don't think this will last long as its looking like being a busy year.

But I am really missing being at home during the day. I really enjoyed having time to potter about. To be honest I probably didn't make the most of it. So I am now back to trying to motivate myself to make things inbetween working full time. I have written a small list of things I wanted to make this week, but haven't started yet. I think maybe this week just needs to be about finding my feet. I have brought some things into work so I can make cards at lunch, but I think I may go sledging instead!!

Having said all of that I have been busy listing things in my Etsy and Folksy shops, still have a few more things to list, but they are starting to look a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment