Following yesterdays post about the new year and setting myself some goals, I have decided to call them aspirations and keep them quite loose, so they are more things I would like to do, rather than some thing that could become a big stress.
So my 2010 aspirations are:
(for Petal Textiles, I do have some personal ones too, but won't bore you with them!)
- Do some more printing
- Develop a new range of items (including some things under a fiver)
- Do some more large scale textiles art pieces
- Move away from everything being floral
- Develop ideas more / more sketch book work
- Develop my sewing skills (maybe do a course)
- Teach my first felt workshop.
- Sell more things
- Get work in some more shops & galleries
- Re-launch my Etsy site & improve my Folksy site
- Do some more craft fairs
- Take part in Sherwood art week again (could be hard as it clashes with a big event at work)
- Continue blogging.
- Enjoy myself!
Oooh that's quite scary seeing it there is words, but at the same time I think it will be good to have something to look back at and hopefully many of these aspirations will actually happen. Feel like I need to go and make some things now!