Tuesday 19 January 2010

Applications


Its looking being a busy year. My proper job is starting to get busy after a very quiet few months, and there are lots of exciting things on the crafty horizon that I should be able to tell you more about in the next few weeks.

One of these things is Sherwood Art Week. They are currently taking applications for artists, so I am in the process of filling out my form. I hate filling out application forms, even for something like this. I get really nervous and scared of rejection. This was especially hard as I am writing about something I haven't made yet or really thought about.


But its good in a way as it does start you thinking and gets you to make a few decisions about what you are going to make. Last year I made several large scale pieces, which although I really enjoyed making, they were a nightmare to frame and store, so I think I need to think smaller this year, especially as it looks like I am going to have lots on. But I am quiet excited and can't wait to get started.

The photo's are from last years event.

1 comment:

  1. Your stall looks lovely! I wish there were more events that would inspire me! Good luck with your application x

    ReplyDelete