Monday 31 August 2009

Bunting, cake and craft centres

Just thought you would like to see the personalised bunting I made for my friends wedding this weekend. I was really pleased with it and thought it worked really well. I just wish I had been able to make more! It was a great day and I think we all had a fantastic time.

Our friend Sarah made the cake. I am sure you will agree it's the most beautiful cake ever. Here is a link to her website - http://www.pinkcocoa.co.uk/, where you can see many more wonderful cakes. They taste fab as well, although sadly I got a bit drunk and forgot to have any, too busy talking and dancing!


The field we were staying in was opposite Cedar Farm Craft Centre, which if you are ever in the area is well worth a look and has a gorgeous cafe. http://www.cedarfarm.net/





2 comments:

  1. What a fab colour scheme for a wedding. Really love the bunting. What a really special personal touch. Claver you. A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have course read "clever you". Oops sorry. A x

    ReplyDelete