Wednesday 23 September 2009

Workspaces

This month I am featured in Nottingham Craft Mafia's workspaces blog feature. Its a bit of a cheat really as this is something I will be writing for them each month. But I thought it would make things easier if I went first, so could work out the format and questions etc... But I have found it really hard to write about my own workspace.

Hopefully it should develop into an interesting feature, especially as I love looking at where people work and find it really interesting. We have some great people lined up over the next few months so hopefully should be good.

You should also look out for other Nottingham Craft Mafia blog features such as sketch book peaks, monthly giveaway, reviews and makes. www.nottinghamcraftmafia.com

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful well light crafting space you have. A x

    ReplyDelete