Tuesday 21 December 2010

Where's my festive feeling?


I'm normally a big fan of Christmas, I love the lights, the food, the decorations, seeing family and friends, having time to do some cooking, eating and drinking too much and the list could go on and on. But this year I just want to curl up on my sofa and sleep and not have any contact with the world for a least a week!! So I suppose I am still looking forward to it, but in my own way.

I started off the month feeling very festive and had some big festive plans. But then we had the burst pipe and then last week I was ill up with some kind of stomach bug and only had my first proper meal in 6 days last night. Its all kind of killed my festive feeling. I am sure when I finish work tomorrow I will rediscover some of my missing festive feeling, and I think I need to plan some things to get me in the mood. But at the moment its well and truly gone.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Christmas is only 4 days away now, it hasn't felt very festive for me much either, I hope it does by xmas eve!
    Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do hope you are soon back on top form - best wishes for Christmas and the New Year - x Jo

    ReplyDelete