Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and 2011 is a great year for you. Sorry about the Christmas Photo's, but never quite got round to doing a Christmas post! Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their support during 2010, people's lovely comments and encouragement means a lot!


I wouldn't say 2010 was a terrible year, some wonderful things have happened. But it was certainly one of the more challenging years, so I think I can say I am quite glad to leave it behind.
This time last year I wrote a list of things I wanted to achieve throughout the year, I haven't dared looked back at the list as I have a feeling a haven't done anything I said I would, but I am not going to beat myself up about it too much. It was just one of those years were Petal Textiles had to take a back seat. But having said that although I didn't really achieve any of the goals set, I am really pleased with the way my work has developed and think what I am producing has improved alot over the year.

So 2011! Seeing as I didn't achieve any of the goals set last year, I think its best I don't set any this year and just see what happens. I have some very exciting things planned, which I hope to tell you all about soon, this will probably mean its not a very productive year, but that's fine. I think right now I just want to enjoy making things.

1 comment: