Friday 3 December 2010

Contemporary Craft Shopping Experience

On Sunday (5th December) I am sharing a stall with Pinnikity at the Contemporary Craft Shopping Experience, at the Warwickshire Exhibition Centre.

I am really looking forward to this event and have my fingers crossed that its going to be better than last weekend. All the stalls are selling handmade goodies and I believe there are around 100 makers attending. The organisers have tried to get a good mix of crafts and looking at the website there seems to be a really nice selection. Sounds like it may be a great place for some more Christmas shopping. I am just hoping that its not effected by the weather too much.

Here is a photo of my snowy garden, not bad for city snow!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Craft fair. Hope you sell lots.
    A x

    ReplyDelete