Tuesday 12 October 2010

Just Wrong


I am currently on day of 9 of working 12 days without a day off, not that I am counting and today I am feeling very tired. I have been working long hours staying in a horrible hotel for a few days, I like my own bed!! But I am so looking forward to to weekend and hope to get lots of sewing done. It feel likes ages since I have made some andI can't wait to get started.


A few weeks ago I decided to have a go at making some stitch and burn Christmas decorations. I really enjoying making my brooches and hoped that would transfer well to decorations. Sadly I was wrong! I am not sure if its just the colours or something more, they also took ages as well. So I think this idea is going to be put away for this year, but I may try again next year as I think it could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment