Thursday 10 December 2009

Custom Orders

Yeh, I have finished and posted all of my custom orders. Its quite a nice feeling to have them all done. Although I find it all a bit scary as I really want my customers to like what I have done and you don't really get to hear any feedback. But having said that I did drop a couple of pictures off at someones house and they opened them in front of me, which was really scary, but she seemed please.


The photo's (sorry they are not very good, its always seem to be too dark!) are of a large personalised picture I sold through a site called Bouf. I send it early this week, so I hope they have it by now and I have my fingers crossed that they like it. I was pleased with it and really enjoyed making it, as its been a while since I did a larger one.




1 comment:

  1. Well done you. Whats not to like. Your work is really special.
    A x

    ReplyDelete