Thursday 24 March 2011

Crafty meet up's


Last night I met up with some crafty friends, who I hadn't seeen for a long time. I always find it really inspring to chat to other creative folk and hear what they have been up to. It is also useful to hear how they are moving their creative businesses forward and to hear their plans, especially as they are much more established than I am.

I also got a sneeky look at some new work. I love looking through people's sketch book and find it fasinating to see work in progress and hear how the artist is planning to develop their ideas. I saw some great stuff last night and I can't wait to see their finished work.

Unfortuantley I had nothing to show as I have not really done anything for months. But I did leave feel inspired to get my sketch book out and work on something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment