Sunday 13 November 2011

It's been a long time.

I can't quite believe that I haven't blogged since March, but its certainly been a busy few months. I had a baby in May and before that we were busy trying to sort out the house for our new arrival. Isaac is now almost 6 months old, he is wonderful, but unfortunately is a bit of a party animal, so doesn't sleep much, day or night, so I haven't been having much spare time or energy, but I don't think any mums do.

I am trying to start doing a bit more crafting again. I did my first craft fair in almost a year yesterday and I have just started listing things in my folksy shop and taken it out of holiday mode. I have made a few new things, but need to take some photo's. So hopefully I'll get round to blogging at least once a week and start showing you what I've been up to. But in the meantime here's a couple of photo's of my best ever creation!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, what a cutie! It is such a hard balance but hopefully you can carve out some crafty me time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would want to blog when you have a gorgeous poppet like Isaac to keep you busy. Enjoy every minute - they grow up oh so quickly. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..he's lovely! Its great to see you back blogging and creating..but I expect Isaac time must be much more exciting!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete