Monday 24 January 2011

Darkness


As you may have noticed I am really struggling with this blogging lark at the moment, hence the lack of posts. I haven't been very productive lately, but its not even that, I just never seem to get round to taking photo's at the weekend and then its too dark the rest of the week. I know I prefer looking at blogs with loads of images and always try to include lots of photo's, but its just so hard over the winter months. I do actually have a list of things I want to blog about.

I perhaps need to make myself take some photo's every Saturday morning, rather than doing it Sunday afternoon and leaving it too late.

Anyway here is a birthday card I made for a friend. I really like making these and its nice to do something a bit more special for a big birthday. (Sorry about the photo, taken in the dark!)

No comments:

Post a Comment