Saturday 24 July 2010

Photo's


Due to one thing and another its been a while since I have made anything and I'm having difficulties getting back into it. I think I am just feeling a little lazy at the moment.

I think part of the problem is that I have a big long list of admin type things which really need doing and I don't feel there is much point in making new things until I have done something with the stock I do have. I know that re-photographing my products, listing new items and generally re-vamping my Folksy Shop should be my main priority. It really does need a sort out and until I do this there is no point in promoting Petal Textiles or my Folksy Shop. But to do all of this I need some decent photo's and that is easier said that done. I am hoping for some sunny days over the weekend so I can make a start and then spend the next week or so having a sort out.

After that the next job is to book some stalls at craft fairs leading up to Christmas. This will at least give me something to aim for, I seem to be much better when I am working towards a deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment