Sunday 25 April 2010

Swaps, baking & fabric

You can probably tell from the title that this is going to be a random post!

I've just done a swap with my Jenny for a custom made tissue holder and some strawberry plants and in return I have a very exciting selection of her homemade delights. I can't wait to try them, her Christmas Chutney was fantastic. As as someone who is in a spotty mood at the moment, I'm also very excited by her labels and lids.


For the second Sunday running I have done some baking. I'm not a natural baker, I'm much better at savoury things, but these ginger biscuits actually taste good. Its also a good opportunity to show off my gorgeous cake stand that I got for Christmas.

I arrived home of Friday to a rather exciting package, my lovely friend Emma had seen this fabric and knew I would love it, so brought me some. How nice is that. I'm very lucky to have such lovely friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment