Wednesday 29 July 2009

Crafty Days Off




I am very excited about the approaching weekend. Not only am I going camping with some of my favourite people in the world, I also have two days off work and intend to use them to catch up on my crafting. Life seems very busy at the moment, so I have not been making as much stuff as I would like. So I can't wait to have two whole days at it.

Now I just need to narrow down the big long list of things I would like to make and actually decide what I am going to do.

I sold lots of tea cosies and peg bags at my last craft fair, so need to re-stock these. I am in the process of doing a series of small felt pictures, which I need to finish and mount. I have just done a layered textile picture which is burnt with a soldering iron, I am really pleased with it, so want to make more of these. I also want to try some felt purses and make another large felt wall hanging. Then there are the personal projects, like a skirt for me, bunting for a friends wedding, some pictures for friends new babies.... Both lists go on.





I know I should be organised and try and plan my time and even set some goals. But in reality I know I will get really into something and spend the whole two days at it. I will not tick much off my list, but will have a lovely time anyway! Roll on Friday.







No comments:

Post a Comment