Sunday 7 March 2010

Sniffles

I was hoping for a productive weekend, but on Friday I got the sniffles again, so it all went wrong from there. I am preparing for a craft fair on the 20th March and I had wanted to make lots of new things, especially as I have lots of ideas I want to try out.


I got a fair bit done whilst working in the Nottingham Craft Mafia shop on Saturday, it was a really quiet day, so was a good opportunity, but when a friend popped by and stayed for an hour or so, I must admit it was a nice distraction as I wasn't feeling too creative.

On Sunday the sniffles had turned into a streaming cold so I wasn't really feeling like doing to much. So rather than get all stressed (as this was my last day at home before the craft fair and therefore last full day to make any thing new), I decided to mark out the space I have on a floor and then see how much stuff I actually have and therefore if I need to panic.
I was actually really surprised by how much stock I had and how small the space I have is, both of which were good news. I still have a things things I need to finish and a couple of small bit I would like to make, but a couple of late nights should do it. So I'm feeling a bit more relaxed now. I just hope I get rid of this cold quickly as its another busy week.

2 comments:

  1. As one of my favourite blogs I have nominated you for a Sunshine Blog Award. Details on my blog:

    http://lynwoodcrafts.blogspot.com/

    Best wishes
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. As one of my favourite blogs I have nominated you for a Sunshine Blog Award. Details on my blog:

    http://lynwoodcrafts.blogspot.com/

    best wishes
    Sue

    ReplyDelete