Monday 19 October 2009

Why do weekends always go so quickly?

I got loads done and really enjoyed myself. I started to make a pink felt clutch purse which is looking good and got lots of other things finished. Unfortunately I ran out of day light yesterday so didn't get round to taking any photo's of yesterdays makes.
I can see over winter and I am going to have to been very organised with photo's for the blog and make sure I take enough each weekend to last me the week, as its always dark when I am at home.

Yesterday I did some felting, I normally use washing up liquid, but I buy Ecover and it seems to take ages to felt things. So yesterday I tried some bright pink clothes washing liquid and everything felted so much quicker, so unfortunately I think I'll be using this from now on.

1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty Helen. Big sister Twiglet and I have been 'playing' with our new embellishers and today I have made the front of an evening bag. [check out my blog] I'm so proud of how it's turning out too. A x

    ReplyDelete