Thursday 29 October 2009

Out of control...

Not been having a very good week this week. Having car hassles (actually been having them on and off for a month or so now), but just feeling very frustrated by it all. Its an intermident problem, so they are finding it hard to find out what is wrong. Also will need it alot over the next week so its just really annoying that there is no quick fix.

I get really annoyed by things like this. I think I like action, if something is wrong or there is an issue you get it sorted. So really don't like not having any control over the situation. I am sure it will sort itself out soon and hopefully not cause me too many issues before it does. But at the moment I am just very frustrated.


On a brighter note, we are having a Halloween fancy dress fuddle at work tomorrow, which should be good, I can't wait to see everyones outfits.
My craft fair stock is also increasing in size, so feeling like I might actually manage to get most things done in time. I just need to keep up momentum.

1 comment: