Friday 25 June 2010

I'm back

My blog has been rather neglected over the past couple of months. I have been really busy in my proper job and have been working very long hours, so haven't had much free time, so unfortuntley this has meant Petal Textiles has been very much on hold.

But the project at work has now finished, so I am hoping things will go back to normal. I have really missed being creative and can't wait to go get started again, but I have lots of domestic things I should probably do first, including spending some time with my fella, who has also been very neglected.

This week was Sherwood Artweek. I had work in an exhibition at St Johns Church and in Apollo blinds. Sadly I was away working for most of the week, so wasn't as involved as I would have liked and didnt manage to see any of the other exhibitions.


At St Johns I exhibited 9 small textiles pictures and a wall hanging. I kind of ran out of time with the wall hanging, so have some ideas I want to develop further.


No comments:

Post a Comment